- Do you have any money issues in your life right now?
- Do you have any Debt?
- If you do, how do you plan to overcome these issues?
- Do you have a written budget you like to follow or do you just wing it?
- How much are you currently saving a month for any goals?
- How confident are you with Investing your Money?
- Do you currently want to learn more about investing ideas?
- Do you think about Retirement when you save your Money or other goals?
- What age do you foresee yourself Retiring?
MoneyWatch101 Kids Questionnaire Section (For readers with kids):
= What is money?
= How much money would you need to pay for you home? Monthly or Yearly
= Do you know what debt is?
= What do you want to be when you’re older?
= Do you know how much that career pays?
= Could you save a dollar a day if you could? How?
= Are you saving up for anything right now?
= What is Cash flow?
= Will you go to college one day?
=What is Retirement?