Hello Friends it’s that time again to get a little personal with some random fun facts about yours truly. I did a throwback post- Here last year and I want to do this at least 2 – 3 times a year. I want to break up the seriousness of money management with all the trials and tribulations about that topic. What better way to switch it up than to get a little personal with you guys, sort of like an online journal I am keeping for myself.
One day I can go back and read how awesome I was to make a record of all the random facts I am sharing. We as humans tend to forget almost everything, so why not reminisce a little from time to time. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
I think this will be a good post because anything with the number 4 is good luck I have heard. Hey readers and bloggers have you shared a recent random fact with anybody today? Be brave and open up, it just might help you in a weird way.
Rich Uncle EL Random Facts 4:
- I park far away in parking lots. Cars were hit way too often and would like to avoid my car getting damaged again.
- I can eat Oatmeal every day for breakfast.
- I have been a saver for as long as I can remember.
- As a father I believe in placing my family’s needs first above anything else.
- I have committed time to a new TV show – Homeland (Intense)
- I believe in taking full advantage of any perks and resources from companies, who are so giving regarding finances.
- I Now believe the best way to get things done is to have intense focus on 1 goal at a time, then proceed to next goal.
- As I age, I find flying more stressful with anxiety intertwined.
- When it comes to finances, I put greater emphasis on the future rather than the present.
- On occasion I get motion sickness, but if I’m driving the car I am fine.
So what do you think of the random facts I divulged above? I want to share, but not have a TMI moment with all of you. If you ever see a TMI random fact here on this website, just let me know in the comments below.
A Few Details behind some of the facts above. I don’t recall the age when I got my first piggy bank, but saving is definitely a part of my DNA. Is there something about you that you know for a fact that it is ingrained within your genes? (Good or Bad?) Homeland is very intense drama / action TV show. I didn’t expect it to be so good. A Friend suggested it a year ago and I never took it seriously till now. I am hooked for the time being. Any Good TV shows you feel are a must watch?